Monday, May 2, 2011

Blue screens, rainstorms, and worms, oh my!

As the title suggests, my computer isn totally busted. Blue screens, automatic restarts, freezes...its baaaaad. Tyler and I get to come back home for a few weeks, so hopefully some of my genius friends can look at it :) Lucky I found a blogger app, huh? Mobile updates, ftw!

In other news, it has been raining here for far too long. We've had flood watches for what seems like forever, but in reality is only about a week and a half. Normally, I'm a thunderstorm's biggest fan, but these effing storms ruined my new flowers, broke the gutter in front of our door (again...happened last year too), and brought worms into my house.

Yes. Worms. In my house.

Ew. Ew. Ewwwww.

They came through a crack in our door frame and brought a ton of ants along with them. The worms didn't make it far into the house before they shriveled up and died, but it was still disgusting. Thank goodness Tyler doesn't mind being the designated bug killer...I have a very low tolerance for creepy crawlies.

Anyway, Tyler's leave is coming up in a week and I'm suuuper stoked to see everyone back home. I'm hoping to see a Cubs game or two, play bingo every Thursday, and spend some q.t. with the fam. Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment