Friday, January 28, 2011

Am I really starting another blog??

So, I'm not a very good writer. I'm average, at best, which is why the decision to start a blog was so difficult...I mean, an open forum to be criticized on my writing skill? No, thanks.
I've tried to be a blogger before, but never really stuck to it. Too much pressure, maybe? Who knows. Looking back on the old attempts at blogging, its hard not to laugh. The mountains of drama back then seem like skipping stones on the beach now. Oh teenage dramas...

However, now that I have something to actually fill people in on, I thought I'd give the whole blog thing another try. While in my old blogs I would complain about icky cafeteria food, my new blog will most likely feature nasty baby food getting thrown in my face. (Hooray, motherhood!)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment