Tuesday, March 8, 2011

This is probably why I shouldn't make one of these...

I never write in it! I honestly couldn't tell you how many times I have had this thing open, started writing, then just deleted the whole thing. I have blog fright!

I'll get over it...starting now.

So, I'm feeling extra anxious lately. I'm just trying to make sure my endless list of to-do's has a few more check marks, but working on someone else's schedule makes things a little difficult...<cough> DILLAN <cough>

He is fantastic, by the way. Everyday it seems he learns something new...yesterday, for example, Sue and I would say, "Dance, Dillan!" and he would! It is absolutely flabbergasting to witness him physically and mentally growing. I wish Tyler were here to be amazed with me...

...but he will be soon! Because of OPSEC, I can't say online. But lets just say he'll be home to see his son turn one. BIG SMILES :D

Anyway, I promise to be better at this whole blogging thing. And once I get these Picasa albums up, expect to see lots more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment