Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Late Night Update

Well, the move is finally happening...dates locked in. I can't believe this year is almost over...I feel like it was only a few weeks ago that Sue and I drove home from Tennessee during an effing tornado. (True story. We were two emotional, frightened, exhausted hot messes that day, but hey, we did it.) I'll miss a lot of what I've come used to here...playing WoW or The Sims while Sue struggles to get to sleep, chasing Dillan throughout the house pretending to be a monster, my room, the way the house smells...
But, I need to remind myself that I am moving on to a new chapter. One where I have my whole family in one spot. An exciting chapter where all the good stuff happens. Don't get me wrong, I am REALLY stoked to see Tyler again, but it's going to be harder to let go of my life here than I had originally thought.

Dillan is busy lately being the cutest little boy ever. Evidence soon to follow.
He has been squawking at Sue and I lately when he wants something, and has been saying the same words "ugga" "gooog" and "gug" for the past few days. I'm hoping that all this verbalization means some real words are coming soon. Unless, "whoa" counts (his favorite word by far).

Anyway, time for this lazy bum to go to bed. Excited to hang out with my brother tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment